Custom built 4Guys heavy rescue on a Spartan Chassis. The truck is set up for multiple functions from swift water rescue, RIT, auto extrication, high angle and rope recovery, incident command, scene lighting and a variety of other special rescue and emergency scene operations.
The truck has air-ride suspension, when the parking brake is applied the rear airbags dump the air and the rear drops for easier access.
24 Foot Custom Walk Around Rescue on a Spartan Metro Star chassis with a 450 HP Cummins ISL engine. Features Include: Whelen NFPA lighting, a 35,000 Watt PTO, Folding rear access ladder, Night Scan folding light tower on top of body, Traffic Adviser Traffic control light, two electric rewind reels for 200 ft. of electric cord, and a 9,000 lb. Modular Mount Winch.
18 foot Non-Walk-In Rescue Truck on a Spartan Metro Star Long Four Door Chassis with a Cummins ISL9 450HP engine and an Allison GEN IV-E 3000 Transmission.
– Winco 25KW PTO Generator
– Space Saver Cascade System
– Command Light Knight2 Light Tower
– Three(3) EMS Compartments in crew area of cab
– Retractable awning above driver’s and officer’s side compartments
– Oil Dry Hopper in Coffin Compartment that emptys under officer’s rear compartment
– Whelen NFPA lighting.